Buy Sterapred online
Active ingredient: prednisone.
Sterapred is glucocorticosteroid remedy having broad-spectrum pharmacological activity including the anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic function.
It is not a drug of certain direction and may not be used for the treatment of both infectious skin diseases and diseases of the allergic origin.
The mechanism of the action partially consists in the inhibition of the immune response. It regulates the inflammatory process in the connective tissue, inhibits the activity of mediators of inflammation, inhibits the release of mediators of the immediate allergic reaction, and also reduces the influence of these mediators on the effector cells. Moreover, Sterapred inhibits the sunthesis of leukotrien and production of antibodies, and it guarantees the reduction of the immune response to allergens.
The pharmacological action of Sterapred is directed at the inhibition of the immediate allergic reaction during the appearance of the irritants and also reduction of edema and itching during the chronic forms of the allergic diseases.
The additional pharmacological properties of Sterapred may include the ability to influence on metabolism and functionality of the different systems and organs. It also applies to the respiratory system. This drug helps to arrest the attacks of the bronchial asthma, increases the lumen of bronchi and relieves breathing for patients with chronic form of the bronchial asthma.
Directions for use
- bronchial asthma
- allergic reactions to the medical products and foods
- serum disease
- allergic rhinitis
- conjunctivitis of the allergic origin
Way of use and dosage
- Glucocorticosteroid medical drugs may act differently to patients, and therefore it is needed to select the dosage regimen and optimal course of the treatment individually on the basis of the prior examination.
- The tablets of sterapred should be taken orally with plenty of water 1-2 times a day depending on the daily dose. The bigger daily dose is, the most important it is to divide it.
- The initial daily dose should be within 10-15 mg
- If the minimal dose did not cause negative reactions within 2-3 days, the dose may be increased up to 20-30 mg a day.
- Children should indicate the dose individually: 1-2 mg per 1 kg of the body weight a day. The daily dose should be divided into 3-5 uses.
- The length of the treatment is indicated by the efficiency of this therapy and reaction of the body to the treatment.
- Before the beginning of the use of sterapred it is needed to find out and eliminate the possibility of the presence of the contraindications for the use. This drug is contraindicated in case of ulcer of stomach and duodenum, intolerance of glucocorticosteroids, severe renal and hepatic disorders, arterial hypertension, and viral infections.
- The adjustment of the dose or change of the treatment scheme may be needed patients with pancreatic diabetes, and latent form of tuberculosis. In this case it is needed to consult a doctor.
- The treatment with sterapred is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Possible side effects
- digestion system: increase of acidity of the stomach juice, stomachache, and attack of ulcer
- central nervous system: mental disorders, sleep disorder, worsening of the mood, and headaches
- endocrine system: hyperglycemia